What is the Golden Scoop Corporate Challenge?
Take a look at this fun video from Curtis Instruments.
A friendly competition among our corporate supporters to re-pack the most pounds of food to support the fight against hunger.
An employee volunteer activity to help ease the pain of hunger in Westchester County.
Due to popular demand, The Golden Scoop Corporate Competition has been expanded to include Industry specific categories.
Teams from the following categories will compete against their peers for an opportunity to move up to the finals for a chance to win the ultimate prize, the Golden Scoop Trophy and to be recognized as “The Golden Scoop Champion!”
Law Firms, Financial Firms (Accounting, Banking, Brokerage) Food/Beverage/Hospitality, Special Corporate Partners, Real Estate and Insurance. The corporate team that packs the most food in a 30 minute final round will win. Each team will receive a team photo with their banner during the competition. The winning team has possession of the Golden Scoop trophy for a full year.
- To help the Food Bank meet the growing emergency food needs of hungry Westchester residents.
- Your company will receive media attention as the local media will cover the event.
- Promotion of the event on the Food Bank’s Social Media outlets and website.
- It’s a great team building experience and it’s FUN.
- Highlights your company’s dedication to the community and corporate responsibility.
May 2015 Exact date TBD
The Food Bank for Westchester, 200 Clearbrook Rd., Elmsford, NY
- Each company donates the entry fee to support the Food Bank.
- Each company supplies a team of a maximum of 20 employees to participate.
- Please contact Pat Reino at 914-418-5204 for more information.