The support of the Food Bank for Westchester’s corporate partners – from sponsoring events and coordinating food drives to providing volunteer groups for bulk food repacks – is essential to our efforts to end hunger in Westchester County.
Here are some ways we can work together to provide good, healthy food to those less fortunate in Westchester County:
- Do a Food Drive - ask employees to donate non-perishable food.
- Employee Donation Drive - for every $1 donated the Food Bank for Westchester can acquire $4 worth of food.
- Employer Donation Match - match your employees donations for significant impact on the fight against hunger.
- Volunteer Time - Team Building Experience - A group of employees can volunteer to work in our warehouse, re-packing food to prepare it for distribution. Two hour and four hour time slots are available during business hours.
- Sponsorship - a presence at a Food Bank for Westchester event such as:
- Valentine’s Day Dinner & Wine Tasting - February
- Golden Scoop Corporate Challenge - May
- Hunger Heroes Awards Breakfast - September
- “An Evening in Good Taste” - October
Please contact Pat Reino at 914.418.5204 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.