The support of the Food Bank for Westchester’s corporate partners – from sponsoring events and coordinating food drives to providing volunteer groups for bulk food repacks – is essential to our efforts to end hunger in Westchester County.
The Food Bank for Westchester is grateful for the successful relationships we continue to build to help us achieve our mission. List of full corporate partners
Corporate Program Sponsors
JP Morgan Chase has become the Food Bank for Westchester's BackPack program’s sponsor. Giving food-insecure children a backpack full of nutritious food every Friday to feed them through the weekend (7 meals per bag), 2,884 children per month.
Here are some ways we can work together to provide good, healthy food to those less fortunate in Westchester County:
- Do a Food Drive - ask employees to donate non-perishable food.
- Employee Donation Drive - for every $1 donated the Food Bank for Westchester can acquire $4 worth of food.
- Employer Donation Match - match your employees donations for significant impact on the fight against hunger.
- Volunteer Time - Team Building Experience - A group of employees can volunteer to work in our warehouse, re-packing food to prepare it for distribution. Two hour and four hour time slots are available during business hours.
- Sponsorship - a presence at a Food Bank for Westchester event such as:
- Valentine’s Day Dinner & Wine Tasting - February
- Golden Scoop Corporate Challenge - May
- Hunger Heroes Awards Breakfast - September
- “An Evening in Good Taste” - October
To find out how your company can partner Food Bank for Westchester please contact our Manager of Corporate Engagement and Events, Tamar Jacobson at 914.909.9612 or email@example.com